Beautiful by design, the Three Blade Junior is well balanced, gives excellent thrust and extremely low drag. The design has proven itself over the test of time - we have only recently replaced some of the original 1992 model props!
Can be set up for right-hand or left-hand rotation.
Can be supplied taper or pilot bored so a local shop can undertake the fitting if preferred.
- Designed to get boats reacting positively, both forward and astern
- More blade area to water than other designs means more efficient use of engine power
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tougher construction with fewer moving parts
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Fitted with zinc anodes as standard
- Australian made for 26 years
Diameter Range: 12” to 18”
Shaft Range: 1” – 1 1/8”
Sail Drive Option Available
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE