Whilst we make a ripper bow rail, JBC is in no way limited to the marine world. As a well-established machine shop we can service all areas, including: architectural, commercial, automotive and domestic, and fabricate in stainless steel, mild steel, brass and bronze.
With a wide variety of machinery at our disposal we are the most versatile engineering shop on the waterfront. We can organise berthing at our marina so we can work quickly on your boat, or we can head over to you by car or by boat. Our staff can work on site or off and are well versed to handle any curve ball you can send them. In fact, they thrive on it.
We are no stranger to custom work, some of our custom engineering work includes, but is not limited to:
- New drum brakes for a 1922 20-horse power Rolls Royce
- Motorised garage door, from scratch
- Two storey aluminium staircase
- Tiller head for 1892 yacht, Kelpie, made to historical standards
- Crank shaft for 3 Tonne Wallis and Steevens, vintage steam tractor replica
- Fly wheel for Bolton Number 17 Launch engine, (steam boat)
- Custom made gears for Kookaburra Challenges Main Winch Gears, which were no longer in production anywhere else
Fill in the form below with your job requirements and we will be in touch shortly with a free quote.