The Junior Two Blade model was introduced in 1991, with the intention of satisfying the racing yacht market. Offering minimal drag though good thrust forward and astern, they can be locked into a vertical position, minimising drag where the propeller shaft exits the hull.
We suggest that these props are used by people looking for good motoring on and off the mooring and minimal drag under sail. As with all two bladed propellers they are more susceptible to vibration issues than three bladed propellers.
Hydralign propellers feather by simply stopping shaft rotation. The method will vary depending on the type of gearbox in use.
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tough construction
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Can be set up for right hand or left hand rotation
- Can be supplied taper or pilot bored so a local shop can undertake the fitting if preferred
- Can be fitted with a zinc anode as standard
- Australian made for over 30 years
Diameter Range: 12" - 18"
Shaft Range: 3/4" - 1 1/8"
Sail Drive Option
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE