The Three Blade Senior is where it all began. Still one of Hydralign’s most popular products, the Three Blade Senior has been used on all sorts of sailing yachts from Perry 57’s to Love and War, the 2006 Sydney to Hobart winner.
Ideal for cruising yachts, the Three Blade Senior is known for its efficiency and smoothness of operation.
Can be set up for right hand or left hand rotation. Can be supplied taper or pilot bored so a local shop can undertake the fitting if preferred.
- Designed to get boats reacting positively, both forward and astern
- More blade area to water than other designs means more efficient use of engine power
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tougher construction with fewer moving parts
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Fitted with zinc anodes as standard
- Australian made for 26 years
Diameter Range: 16” to 24”
Shaft Range: 1¼" to 1½"
Sail Drive Option Available
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE