Made for the traditional full-length keel market, the APA was designed to increase performance where other props couldn't fit. While it comes with a larger diameter hub, it has a hub length of only 82mm, making it perfectly suited to older yachts. Launched in 1992, on the two time Hobart winner, Margaret Rintoul, the APA has been one of our best sellers ever since.
The prop can be counter bored for nut to suit a shorter taper if required.
Can be set up for right hand or left hand rotation.
- Designed to get boats reacting positively, both forward and astern
- More blade area to water than other designs means more efficient use of engine power
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tougher construction with fewer moving parts
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Fitted with zinc anodes as standard
- Australian made for 26 years
Diameter Range: 12” - 19”
Shaft Range: ¾ - 1¼’
Hub Length: 80mm, or 130mm with anode
Sail Drive Option Available
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE