Like the APA Model, the Aperture B offers the increased performance of a larger diameter propeller but with the convenience of a small hub which can be fitted to more yachts.
Designed for larger cruising yachts, the first APB model was fitted in late 1992 and has been a cornerstone in Hydralign’s production ever since. To date, we have only recently replaced APB Model after more than twenty years of service, and it was still funcitonning! A sturdy prop with great performance.
The prop can be counter bored for nut to suit a shorter taper if required.
Can be set up for right hand or left hand rotation
- Designed to get boats reacting positively, both forward and astern
- More blade area to water than other designs means more efficient use of engine power
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tougher construction with fewer moving parts
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Fitted with zinc anodes as standard
- Australian made for 26 years
Diameter Range: 18” to 25”
Shaft Range: 1¼" to 1¾"
Hub Length: 120mm, or 165mm with anode
Sail Drive Option Available
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE