The Four Blade model was reinvented in 2014, with the addition of SAF gearing and hub to create smaller diameters, slower blade tip speed and in turn a smoother drive. The first prop installed, Prosail’s Hammer, has now clocked up more than 4,000 hours and is still going strong. Serviceable on a 160hp engine this is a great prop for those looking for that something extra.
Can be set up for right hand or left hand rotation.
Can be supplied taper or pilot bored so a local shop can undertake the fitting if preferred.
- Designed to get boats reacting positively, both forward and astern
- More blade area to water than other designs means more efficient use of engine power
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tougher construction with fewer moving parts
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Fitted with zinc anodes as standard
- Australian made for 26 years
Diameter Range: 16” to 24”
Shaft Range: 1” to 1 1/2" TBC
Sail Drive Option Available
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE