Internally based on the Junior Three Blade, the New model has a larger shaft capacity of up to 1.25". Beautiful by design, it is well balanced, gives excellent thrust and extremely low drag. The New model has quickly become a popular addition to the family.
Can be set up for right hand or left hand rotation.
Can be supplied taper or pilot bored so a local shop can undertake the fitting if preferred.
- Designed to get boats reacting positively, both forward and astern
- More blade area to water than other designs means more efficient use of engine power
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tougher construction with fewer moving parts
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Fitted with zinc anodes as standard
- Australian made for 26 years
Diameter Range: 12” to 18”
Shaft Range: ¾ - 1¼’
Sail Drive Option Available
PLEASE NOTE ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE