Designed for on and off mooring motoring, the Senior Two Blade offers low drag with great thrust. Blades can be locked in a vertical position to minismise drag where the propeller shaft exists the hull. As with all two blade props, this senior model has a greater potential for vibration than its three bladed counterparts.
Senior Props are also available as sail drive units. Please specify if you require a sail drive hub when ordering.
- Designed to get boats reacting positively, both forward and astern
- More blade area to water than other designs means more efficient use of engine power
- Feathers to minimal drag configuration under sail
- Equal thrust in forward and reverse gears
- Tougher construction with fewer moving parts
- Positive incremental pitch adjustment
- Fitted with zinc anodes as standard
- Australian made for 26 years
Diameter Range: 16” to 24”
Shaft Range: 1¼" to 1½"
Sail Drive Option Available
ALL PRICES ARE GST EXCLUSIVE